Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, which paintballs do you recommend me? i play woodsball using a project salvo (tippamann) and speed using a proto relfex and sometimes an empire axe. i always use hpa on my tippmann too.

my options are:

g.i. sportz 2 stars
valken graffiti
formula 13
those are on my confortable budget... around $40-$50 bucks per case.
thanks

·
WARNING: Anti-Social
330 Posts
For woodsball I'd go with Draxus Blaze and for speedball I'd suggest something like Draxus Silver or Gold. Of course, I only use that brand due to how it's the only good stuff they sell at the local shop.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I don't get much of an opportunity anymore to shoot different paint, as I typically play at FPO facilities, so I don't really know what's out there these days. With that said, however, I will always recommend shooting the stuff that's roundest and freshest, and ideally the most brittle paint that your marker will tolerate. With a blowback like a Tippmann, you're probably best off shying away from tourney-grade stuff (Gold, Ultra Evil, etc.).

·
330 Posts
Riddler's right. The only recommendable paint I can thin of is Draxus Blaze since it's made for woodsball markers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, probably going to pick a case of valken's graffiti...
i just shoot a few valken redemption (tourney grade) without any chop...so the graffiti wouldn't be the exemption...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
valken graffiti....1 case...and one of my friends is getting formula 13 and maybe try them...

·
330 Posts
one of my friends is getting formula 13 and maybe try them...
NO! Formula 13 sucks! I'm sorry but I hate Diablo Formula 13 with a passion. Ever since they changed it the performance of it just tanks. DON'T use Formula 13. Like I said, if you're looking for good woodsball paint, go for Draxus Blaze.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
valken graffiti... awesome! really nice paintballs... the formula 13...didn't like em... not very spherical and very small for my bore size... anyway... thanks. valken graffiti is my paint for woods

1 - 10 of 10 Posts