Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other girl ballers here? I've been surfing a couple days before I joined. i noticed a couple girls just wondering if theres more.

O

·
0 Posts
You, Paintchick, Paintball (occasionally), and Kat. That's about it.

And where in SoCal are you?

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Combat_BT4 said:
any girl who plays paintball has got to be the coolest chick ive ever meet, YOU GO GIRL!!!! :hug:
amen to that.

edit: jw, what gun do u have? i see so many shockers, dm's, intimidators etc. just wanderin if u got anything different

·
Registered
830 Posts
heya girly, welcome... and prepare to be bombarded by idiotic thirteen year old guys.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
paintchick15 said:
heya girly, welcome... and prepare to be bombarded by idiotic thirteen year old guys.
lol

Not too many girl ballers on here, but a few.

Word of advice...don't post pics of yourself like paintchick did. That will just increase the amount of 13 year olds worshipping you lol. Also, be aware of Spudchucker...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
paintchick15 said:
We all know thats the only reason your still here ;)

I know one girl who paintballs on a semi active level recreationally, and that is my friends sister. However some of the girls i sometimes hang out with want to try it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually so far they have generally seemed mature, which is good.

and i guess im a semi-serious baller. i played probably every other weekend and im on a tourney team.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
BallerChick421 said:

and i guess im a semi-serious baller. i played probably every other weekend and im on a tourney team.
just wait.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
BallerChick421 said:

details?

shes pretty good loooking judging by the mug she posted

1 - 20 of 50 Posts