Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am getting a team ready for our first tournament. I have been trying to get one together for a long time, but people always back out. So for our first, we need some good, but CHEAP paint.

So I am looking at Xball Bronze. They are 130 for 4 cases. Which seems pretty good. But how are they quality wise?

Now how about DXS Blaze? Empire Inertia? Menace? V1? 32* team colors?

Or if you know anywhere I can get good paint for around that price(130 for 4 cases). I am willing to pay more than that, but if the situation came up that I just bought 4 cases of expensive paint and aren't going to get to play I would be pissed. lol

*note- I will be buying the 4 cases for our whole team. Not for myself. It's 3 man.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok, I am getting a team ready for our first tournament. I have been trying to get one together for a long time, but people always back out. So for our first, we need some good, but CHEAP paint.

So I am looking at Xball Bronze. They are 130 for 4 cases. Which seems pretty good. But how are they quality wise?

Now how about DXS Blaze? Empire Inertia? Menace? V1? 32* team colors?

Or if you know anywhere I can get good paint for around that price(130 for 4 cases). I am willing to pay more than that, but if the situation came up that I just bought 4 cases of expensive paint and aren't going to get to play I would be pissed. lol

*note- I will be buying the 4 cases for our whole team. Not for myself. It's 3 man.
Have you considered speaking with your local field? They might be willing to help you and match what you are willing to pay and give you a little better paint in exchange for being under their roster of teams.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem is I have no local field. But, I am going to talk to the owner of a store that I go to occasionally. I just don't think he will be able to give us the quality of paint I want for the price. To do so, he would have to take $10 atleast off of each case. Which I don't see likely.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Out of the ones you've listed, I've had the best experience with xball bronze.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
DXS xball ftw, you will not be disappointed.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.

Bobide, yea. Its a CFOA, so they allow you to bring your own or buy theirs. They actually sell DXS Silver, bronze and midnight. But it would be about $15 more for the bronze.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts