Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a list of paint matches to barrels? i wanna no what paint to get for my 16 inch All American.

BTW, is there any specific way i can tell what bores my AA has? It was breaking balls today and i wanna no what paint wont break

·
Registered
205 Posts
no paint really fits a barrell cuz it can expand and shrink with the weather

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
psychotic_pyro said:
no paint really fits a barrell cuz it can expand and shrink with the weather
please, dont talk unless you know about the topic youre posting on.

there is a site that has most paintballs and what boresize exactly they are, like bigger or smaller bored. and yes, weather might have to do with expanding, but not enough to really make it THAT much bigger.

If you search for the word "bore size site" you might come up with it.

im sick of your posts full of ignorance. DONT POST UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. and quit flaming people for calling you out on your stupidity, its just the truth.

·
Registered
568 Posts
That AA should shoot just about anything you put in it. If you were getting a lot of breaks I would suspect bad paint. If you buy local paint from your PB store or field you are much more likely to get good paint. Open before paying and inspect the balls. Shouldn't be broken or egg shaped.

http://www.smartparts.com/Products/AllAmerican.aspx

SP says it's .693.

And I think paint is a little different from Otters size charts anymore. Some companies have swapped owners, names and whatnot. Wish I had calipers to measure paint that I get but honestly I shoot just about everything through a .688 or .689.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, that helps

i used blue arc blackout (my parents got it for my birthday), and i just checked it out and it got stuck in the back and rolled in the front, so im guessing it was too big for .693?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Any brand of decent paint is going to shoot good in that barrel. I'm sure you just had some bad paint. And get a cheapo viewloader plastic jerk squeegie for when you do have breaks in the barrel. They work super.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, cuz i was thinking of selling it. is there a paint that anyone here would recommened that works well in AA's?

·
Registered
568 Posts
You'll have to check your local PB stores and see what they have. We could recomend a bunch of paints but what they have will dictate what you get. Just get some field grade paint the is fresh and you'll like it a lot more. If you want really good paint look for Marbalizers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts