Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought myself a spyder MR2 with a 18v LED fasta loader. i was wondering what kind of paint should i be using with my gun. it says its to be used with .68cal balls but i've heard that thats standard paint? Im looking for a good deal on paint and balls that will break when i shoot someone but hopefully never break in my hoppper:)

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yea all the paint you are going to find is .68 unless it says otherwise. If you want to start out with some paint that is easy to get and is somewhat ok, go to walmart and get the Impact. Impact breaks, and should not break in your hopper. I haven't had any problems using them with my VS1.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
It all depends on your budget. Good paint costs more than crappy paint.

On a sidde note, WalMart has cheapish paint for much more than they're worth. Going to your local field or Paintball Pro-Shop will yield much better quality, choices, and paint freshness. Ask them what paint they stock and what you might want to get. If they're honest, they won't push you to anything horribly expensive (good paint is going to be expensive, but great paint is going to be killer on the wallet).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cheap paint from the likes of walmart and dicks sporting goods will cost you more headaches than its worth... Spend the extra few bucks at your local PB store and you will enjoy the game much, much more..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay thanks that clears quite a bit up. Is chronic and Draxxus good stuff cuz i hear lots of people talking about that or is it crap?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Chronic is amazing, and it depends on what you get from Draxxus, they make paint for all budgets, and paint quality matches the price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts