Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for paint under $40.00 + shipping. I need blue fill, im looking at Nelson Nelsplat $38.00 for 2k. Any recomendation on paint under 40 or around that price range in blue fill for my spyder imagine with j&j ceramic.

Regards,
cogito

·
Registered
116 Posts
i would spend $10 more and get a case of blue pmi premium. but nelson makes great paintballs so nelsplat is a good buy also. make sure you have the right bore size for your barrel.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Blue Streaks are still like 40 for 2000... Incredibly retarded prices. You can find Big Ball for 42.00 at some places. 45.00 at others. It's good paint for the price.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
ya blue streaks if you dont feel it hit, u dont know ur hit, cuz u cant see it.... my brother sure likes usin em tho, but what can u expect...he's an idiot... blue streaks are like half cooled jello shoved inside a shell....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Blue streak is the worst crap out there. They never break and they seem to be filled with shaving gel.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just s-h-i-t in your hopper and it will work the same as those paints.

·
Registered
164 Posts
behind a bush i would assume.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You have got to be kidding me. 40 - 45 for 2,000 rounds of paint??? When I ran a shop 11 years ago it was 64 for a case of paint my cost. I really have been out of it. :)

Ez

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I get 1500 Afterburners at Galyans for $25. I think they work pretty darn good for the price. Blue streaks are crap though. They have clear shells with clear/blue fill. And to charge $40 a case for them at Wally World is a ripoff!

·
Registered
164 Posts
hey smitty hows that fuzzy pink going?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I dont know where I can get some fuzzy pink stuff. And if that were to get shot it would get ruined. So I think I am just gonnacome up with a way to make a purple fuzzy barrel condom. But the faux diamond studded tippy logo is coming. I think I will check on some cubic zirconia stones from a jewelry or crafts store. Any ideas for that one?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts