Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
i just use whatever';s cheapest. i refuse to buy brass eagle crap so i use gameface scorch, rps premium, viewloader heavy metal, ect. all decent, good paint...escpecially the premiums...

·
Women dig short guys
577 Posts
Playin recball, you don't wanna buy the exspensive stuff, but you don't want crap either. It's usually best to go with the middle of the road stuff. In paintball, you get what you pay for. Blaze is alright, proball not bad. Don't use BE though, horrible stuff.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
yeah when i play rec ball i like to use chronic paintballs..they work REALLY good when they're fresh... the only bad thing is that it goes bad pretty quick (dimples and gets brittle) so buy enough for what you're gonna use the day you play and dont store em for too long.. otherwise afterburners, tork, or blaze is alright too...

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
depends on the day.....i always use prett good paint but if im cheap ill buy wgp domination, and if i have cash ill buy all-stars

·
Registered
79 Posts
PMI and Monsterball is what I use. Woodsball doesn't require really expensive paint, but don't buy the cheap crap because it does require some standard.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts