Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering what a good not to expensive paint is. I was thinkin around 40 dollers for 2000 online. Also I have a boomstick so if you know any paint that works really good with that barrel thanx.

·
Registered
79 Posts
PMI Premiums are great, big ball is good for bigger bore barrels. Blaze and Dusk are some good ones too...Zap is alright for cheap stuff too I'v been told, but haven't actually used myself...

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Don't buy paint online. The online websites do not promise that the paint will arrive to you un-broken. Also, it is 40 dollars but then the shipping is very expensive because of the weight, so it basically costs as much as it would as if you bought it at your local shop.

Ted

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
chrisl67 said:
Hi, I was wondering what a good not to expensive paint is. I was thinkin around 40 dollers for 2000 online. Also I have a boomstick so if you know any paint that works really good with that barrel thanx.
They have the paint section for a reason.

But anything PMI/RPS will work great. Diablo midnights, GAP stuff I cant remember what its called but its 44 a case. RPS stinger are good for the price but still dont compare to premiums.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Most the paint I buy online is usually treated better thru shipping then it is when I buy it thru local stores...they don't seem to treat it with much care, which is appenent by looking at the boxes...I'v never had any problems with broken paint thru shipping...however yeah shipping cost does kinda kill the good price of paint online...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Boomstick comes is different bore sizes I believe, it should be on the back of your barrel, stamped into the metal as to what bore yours is....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Did you buy it online? If you bought it online, just go to where you bought it and it will probally tell you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts