Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the news i this new board walk game for 5 bucks u get 10 paintballs and theres 5 guns lined up then a guy runs around and u get to shoot him

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and mystery u couold jsut say its been around for a while you dont gotta be a jerk about it u must have very low self esteem

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey, you know what? Quit bitching. It's the internet, just because someone was rude doesn't mean you have to cry about it. By the way, thanks for your analysis into my personality, it was helpful.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
mystery10 said:
Ok, not new. You lose, go away.
That was quite rude, and totally unnecesary. Show some respect.

coreyc said:
on the news i this new board walk game for 5 bucks u get 10 paintballs and theres 5 guns lined up then a guy runs around and u get to shoot him
Yes, I posted this a little while ago, saw it on CNN. It's called Shoot the Freak in Coney Island. Right here if you'd like to check it out- http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34777 .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: Re: paintball boardwalk game

Lowtryx said:
That was quite rude, and totally unnecesary. Show some respect.

Look Down VVVV

Hmm...last time i checked 90% of Airsoft's posts were rude, cutting, and for the most part inappropriate. So don't preach to me Mr. hypocrite.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I'm not Airsoft Guy, so how am I the hypocrite? At least his flames were funny as hell.

Why do you want him back if he was such an asshole?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts