Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang, we just got another blast of winter, keeping me off the field for another week for sure. So, I did some writing for the tactical paintball sniper community.

I just made available my training module "10 Keys for Killer Camouflage" through my site. I'm offering it to the entire tactical paintball community, as far as I can reach 'em.

The link is Tactical Paintball Sniper

Spread the link love and pass it on to your teammates and friends.

In the module I cover:
- the universal camouflage coloration
- stealth exercises
- principles of stop, drop and breathe
- voodoo camo ninja mind tricks
and a bunch more.

I believe you'll find it both helpful and entertaining.

Doug

·
Black Ops Legion Command
9 Posts
doug, i just wanted to say that i like most of your points you make on your site. they are accurate and most are the same as ive been learning and perfecting for 3 years in the woodsball field. thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awss.

Thanks Viper. The download of the "10 Keys to Killer Paintball Camouflage" has been steady since I released it.

Hearing from you is great! Glad it was helpful.

Doug

·
Black Ops Legion Command
9 Posts
im glad its successful. its about time that the "right" information gets put out there lol, because 90% of it is either wrong, or flame against the "paintball sniper"(which btw, they cant argue with anymore because of first strike rounds). i know you dont know me or anything, thus credibility must be established, but i may be able to contribute something later on if i get time.. i just want to make sure those that play our type of game get all the info they need to get started.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
The best camouflage is the type you dont need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts