Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post-It Notes were searching for a new commercial or advertisement and looked to filmmakers to help them create a new one. They were searching for unique type video showing the greatness of Post-It notes and so on. We figured we would make a video.

Our commercial is of a One on One Paintball Championship. The winner of this championship uses Post-It notes to keep himself and his gear organized to make sure he was prepared for this match. Towards the end of the game he runs out of paint and makes a trail of post-it notes which his opponent follows. Our winner squirt paint from a broken paintball onto a post it note and shoves it down his barrel which miraculously hits his opponent winning him the game.

VIDEO
YouTube - Paintball Post-It Note Commercial (Contest Entry)

:bowdown: Rate our video and leave comments to help us win this contest so we can spread the name of paintball and use this video to advertise versus being replaced with something not as great as the sport of paintball.​

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
My comments:
1.)2 minutes long?? Holy crap, that is way too long for a commercial.
2.)Length made it very boring to watch. Definitely would have turned the channel.
3.)Does not feel like a Post-It Note commercial.
4.)Very confusing as to what the Post-It Notes were for and why he had them.
5.)Quality sucked, text was unreadable, etc.

Overall, not a very good commercial.

-Jin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Review:

It's way too long...
The video quality along with the text and audio quality was horrible...
Felt more like a paintball clip than a Post-It commercial.

Suggestions:

Shorten it...
Make the message clearer...
Obviously do something about the quality...
Provide a more professional appearance in the players...

Please change the setting to speed ball if you can. The image of rec ball/woods ball just doesn't seem as professional in image. (No Offense)

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
that took forever to get to the point

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
Review:

Provide a more professional appearance in the players...

Please change the setting to speed ball if you can. The image of rec ball/woods ball just doesn't seem as professional in image. (No Offense)
YOU need to take a step of the speedball field and realize how big the woodsball community is. You also need to look at speedball and it's shenanigans with players running their mouth, overshooting, cheating and bragging about it, etc etc..Not very professional if you ask me. I fyou talk to anyone about paintball who does not play, they'll start talking about playing int he woods. It's an easier connection for them to make.

-cut it shorter and it'd be good. There's no need t o show a guy diving into a bunker and running around a woods for a full min.

-unless you told me, I'd have no idea he had run out of paint. You need to make that more clear.

*for complaints about the quality you guys need to click the "play in high quality" link below the video.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts