Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm in a diliema. I want a paintball field close by like where I dont have to go on vacation to play and was wondering if some paintball fields are like McDonalds in giving out franchises. Also if not how/who do i convence to start one to feed my paint cravings! :yum

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
PEVS has fields and stores all over the mid atlantic, but i doubt a field is going to go up around you just becasue you send them an email about it. i want a starbucks in my backyard but im not going to email them and ask them to build one there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just saying there is not one on the eastern side of KY not that I just want one close. hell it would just be nice to have one and its more than one I'm know alot of people who want to play

·
Registered
285 Posts
If you know alot of ppl who play then setup yur own field using whatever you can, and if there isnt already a park even remotely close to you chances are there arent enough players in your area to support one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I think there isnt much support here because there isnt much exposure (I think the only place to buy a paintball gun not online is Walmart) Its a Vicious cycle. I couldnt start one I have to go to school and whatnot

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
theres a reason why there arent fields in certain areas...because there arent a lot of paintballers in the region. I mean some rural part or missouri doesnt have nearly as many paintballers as lets say my area, were im surrounded by like 12 fields within 40 miles of me

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
NYY said:
theres a reason why there arent fields in certain areas...because there arent a lot of paintballers in the region. I mean some rural part or missouri doesnt have nearly as many paintballers as lets say my area, were im surrounded by like 12 fields within 40 miles of me
well said, there cant be that many people in eastern kentucky...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts