Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Let Slip the Dogs of War!
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Cranbrook and trying to see what there is for paintball here. Echo Field looks shut down, some of us are looking at playing on an acreage and crown land...anyone else got somewhere to play in the area?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just moved to Cranbrook and trying to see what there is for paintball here. Echo Field looks shut down, some of us are looking at playing on an acreage and crown land...anyone else got somewhere to play in the area?
you play speedball or bushball

echo field is still open just phone its in the phone book there more of a speedball field

i play outlaw with who ever we can get theres a bunch of us play on the goldcreek paintball field sometimes

·
Let Slip the Dogs of War!
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where?

I am just getting started but I play bush (scenario) whatever they call it. Where is Gold creek? New to Cranbrook as well. When do you all play and what are the ages?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am just getting started but I play bush (scenario) whatever they call it. Where is Gold creek? New to Cranbrook as well. When do you all play and what are the ages?
you can google map gold creek cranbrook bc. we play when we can get anuff players there is no age limit

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just moved to cranbrook and echo field is closed where is the gold creek paint ball field ive already been dirt biking up there and i didnt see it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone playing bush PB this weekend in the Crandbrook area?

you play speedball or bushball

echo field is still open just phone its in the phone book there more of a speedball field

i play outlaw with who ever we can get theres a bunch of us play on the goldcreek paintball field sometimes

Hey guys, Me and a buddy are heading up to Wasa to my cabin, and wondering if we should bring our markers? no point if there is no where to play out there?? Are you guys playing this weekend?? let me know and we are down for playing. I have a bush marker and buddy have an invert mini but plays woods all the time with me. let me know!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i am in canal flats wondering if you guys have a air field to play on ?iam always coming in to cranbrook depends on what shift iam doing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts