Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 592 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here anything you see on TV or in movies regarding paintball, including news reports, upcoming PB TV shows, any commercials/sitcoms that portray paintball, etc. Keep them all in this thread or your thread will be deleted (since it belongs here!).

Thanks everyone! :)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I saw the '03 Speedball championships on OLN yesterday evening. Naughty Dogs won. And the Has Beens sucked bad.

·
Registered
68 Posts
About 2 months ago I was watching tactical to practical and they were talking about "less lethal" weapons. They showed these paintball guns that security guards use, and they shoot out very hard paintballs that have tear powder in them. If they hit you with one it makes a big cloud of tear powder kind of stuff and your eyes water and you are choking and stuff.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I just saw a tactical to practical, about war games. The host guy got to use an angel...the most expensive gun, I've ever touched is an impluse.

·
Registered
837 Posts
lol, so did i. I just didnt like how he kept saying, "paintball uses military tactics." and always related to paintball it as capture the flag. paintball isnt always capure the flag.

but that was the first time i saw pball on tv.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
^Yeah, I felt like saying that. But I reliezed he cant hear me.

I just remembered that the will play paintball on King of Queens, but I yel at it because they wear googles, not a mask. And some of them dont even wear that.

·
Registered
837 Posts
yeah, that guy in the yellow jersey (the host) took his mask off in the middle of the game after he got gogged. so stupid.

btw does the outdoor channel ever have pball shows?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
on king of the hill they played paintball, but they only wore snwboarding goggles! i almost told em off... then i realized that it was a show... and yeah paintball does come on the outdoors channel(outdoor life network(OLN)).

·
Registered
837 Posts
yeah, i saw that kink of the hill episode. they had old school pumps. the thing that pissed me of was when they did a drive by. that gives pball a bad name

btw does the outdoor channel have like a series of pballl or does it only come on once in awile?

·
Registered
210 Posts
on nickelodeon(sp?) there was a commericial that talked about team red blue and yellow, and the name of it was splat! and there were colored swirls around the title, i could be wrong but it looked like a pb tv show.

this would be cool if it was cause tons of people watch nick

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I was just watching Straight Plan For The Gay Man on Comedy Central and they took the gay dude to play paintball. It was airball, but they turned it into a war-type game. It was hilarious actually. They had like 4 guys behind one bunker, and one of them was like "I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die!". They all had Dye jerseys on and stuff, but were shooting basic Mags. The team they played were shooting Timmies and I think I saw a DM4.

-Jin

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Number One N00b said:
I just saw a tactical to practical, about war games. The host guy got to use an angel...the most expensive gun, I've ever touched is an impluse.
wow, thats kinda sad, do you play at a real field? or maybe people at my field are nicer, I've got to shoot other peoples timmys,angels,matrixes, cockers, all kindsa stuff

·
Banned
12 Posts
I saw it on the Real World vs. Road Rules. It was like a target practice mission where you were hanging from a crane and had to hit the most targets you could. It was pretty cool. O yeah and about the Spike TV thing, i havent heard about it but its probably true b/c the owner of Spike TV also owns some paintball organization.

1 - 20 of 592 Posts