Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trbo323 thank Response=cam no gas no powder just spring power

MedicDVG you are nasa enginer :))you think true 3barrel minigun turn perfecly :)))))))I dont can fight vs gravity strong.you have very fast eye how many shot outside you think :)))

remember 80$ project and for fun only:))))

·
Registered
213 Posts
MedicDVG you are nasa enginer :))you think true 3barrel minigun turn perfecly :)))))))I dont can fight vs gravity strong.you have very fast eye how many shot outside you think :)))
Can you or someone else explain what that sentence is translated? I didn't understand any of it......

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
WOW im impressed your powing it all on electricity and using springs, will paintballs be ok to go through that or will they break?

for $80 and a from scratch build, 13bps or so is nothing to laugh at, its very impressive.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has this project advanced at all? It is a great concept but would be sweet to see shoot at real speeds maybe even have a hopper for each barrel to load and fire at super crazy speeds.

Woodsball secret weapon?

·
Registered
28 Posts
...ive never understood why you would need spinning barrels on a paintball minigun... the only point of the spinning barrels is to reduce the heat of the barrels so it can shoot faster... with a paintball gun there is no heat involved so theres really no point of the spinnning barrels lol take the energy it took to spin the barrels and put it towards just making a way to load the ammo into a single barrel as fast as possible...

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
looks like it has parkinsons. ROFLCOPTER, but great idea though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts