Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to make a video for a friend and his team but i have never filmed paintball and don't know how go about filming it. I am going to watch paintball videos on youtube and Push,Smoked to get ideas but the one question i am having right of the bat is how to protect the camera. I don't want to take a 6500$ camera out on the feild and just hope it dosnt get hit and break. so if anyone knows how to protect the camera or has seen someone else do it any advise would be great.
WhaleHunter

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am going to make a video for a friend and his team but i have never filmed paintball and don't know how go about filming it. I am going to watch paintball videos on youtube and Push,Smoked to get ideas but the one question i am having right of the bat is how to protect the camera. I don't want to take a 6500$ camera out on the feild and just hope it dosnt get hit and break. so if anyone knows how to protect the camera or has seen someone else do it any advise would be great.
WhaleHunter
First person viewpoint is challenging. It can be done, but you're best bet is to find or make a raised position for filming. That will do two things:

1. Protect the equipment.
2. Provide a lot of perspective.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
try just getting some material to through over it and cut a whole for the lens it'll help alot, if you ever wonder why people have such baggy paintball clothing is cause all the space between you and your shirt slows it down alot, so if im right you could do the same thing with your camera... just an idea though, don;t know if it would work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts