Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there ever any paintball on tv,i never see ads for it is there a weekly show or anything??????????????:eek:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not that I've seen in awhile. A few years ago there was a speedball show. There were like the Naughty Dogs, XSV, etc. It was pretty cool, but it hasn't been on in a long time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
fox sports central and pacific both show the NCPA tournaments....thats about it that i know of...i really think that the UT paintball team looks extremely good this season

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, figures East doesn't show it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
A couple years back they showed some speedball tournaments on spike TV but since then I haven't seen anything.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Fox Sports Network (FSN) has a show, titled Ectreme Paintball: Beyond the Paint Season 2. I believe that it's a part of MSG+, but I could be wrong. They have it for Dish Network, DirectTV, and I believe they have it for Cable TV. Check into it. It isn't the greatest show out there (there are a few others that I can't remember), but it's good enough.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Paintball on every channel? sorry...but you are not going to be seeing it on any Playboy channel or on Rachel Ray...sorry to burst your bubbles man but it isnt goin to happen

·
Registered
10 Posts
you could go to ur cabel provider and serch Paintball and it will give u some listing of Paintball shows. I found a few shows like that. Or watch Youtube videos i guess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
we've made a few experiences in portugal.

It's not interesting to watch for people who doesn't play paintball. We've tried it with several cameras on field. The only way you can televise paintball is by filming it with all the equipment you can get and edit it later. This is too expensive.

Ther'es a guy here that says "paintball will only be televised live when we shoot paintballs the size of a soccer ball".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts