Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting really frustrated that it rains or snows almost every weekend since getting my new marker. I have gone out in the freezing cold, rain, snow, sleet, etc, just to get in some game time with the new marker setup. I wish the paintball fields near me would be open other days except for Saturday and Sunday. It would be nice to go there on Friday's as well for some night play with lights. If they can light up tennis and basketball courts, why can't they light up the dang paintball fields?

The closest indoor paintball course is over an hour away and pretty small. Only holds 50 people max. So it will be pretty crammed in there. So hopefully this weather will improve soon so I can make the most of it.

Do any of your fields stay open all week long, or just on weekends as well?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
a long long time ago, before they first building burned down, my homewotn field was in a big indoor warehouse that was open mot days of the week. When that burned, iv'e yet to find one that's open besides weekends that i'm aware of.

the tennis courts are lit because your taxes pay for it, same for any other city lighting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts