Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do some paintball photoshoping but I can't find any real good pictures. does anyone know where I can find like large high quality paintball pictures? (and does anyone have a cool picture of a paintballer running down the field)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
hey paintgirl long time no see.

paintballstar has a couple high def ones. miguel cruize has alot of really good pictures. if you search them on google for miguel c. it will pull up his home page.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
forgot about fon. yea both are great for pictures...just don't use there forums. ;)
theres another one with video and picture hosting which has some good stuff and it some asian guys name but I seriously can't remember the name.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Vweltin said:
dude my friend did that once to his E-99. we were all screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" and some kid covered the barrel with his hand :rofl
my friend did that too...it went off but luckily he was wearing goggles...the lense cracked though so he had to buy a new lense

i want photoshop really bad

O

·
0 Posts
You've inspired me.

Right now I have some crappy photoshop that came with the computer but I think I might get one from a friend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts