Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I hope you're doing well guys. I'm a Paintball lover, nowadays I'm aiming to create a paintball business. Could someone help me with that? Where should I start, get weapons, the cost, etc...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, I would recommend going with not that idea. The main problem is that ansgear has dominated and really crushed all online competition.

I would reccomend finding a different field to make money because your business will get crushed by ansgear unless you can: make your own ground breaking product or go into some super niche group with alot of interest?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My brand is also in need of this info, thanks for posting.

Will you advice one to order for equipments and packages from Amazon??? Reasons please and better referrals if any. Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
No. If you want to make profit from buying from Amazon you need to mark up the price enough to make money. People see that, and then buy from amazon.
You need to (I assume) buy from manufacturers, and the company I would contact first is gi sports but I would also assume you will need to sign a ghastly contract like alot of fields do for paint
You could also start a resel or bst forum/website

1 - 6 of 6 Posts