Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well to have some discussion besides the hacking stuff...

this weekend we have scrim/practice with desiel and some other ten man teams at badlands in chicago

next weekend we have a scrim/practice with brimstone and some other teams in ohio

weekend after that.... chicago psp

anyone else have upcoming paintball stuff?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've scrimmed with diesel. Whew they are the real deal.

Congrats playing psp. I was going to play NPPL but the team who asked me is spoiled and their mommys and daddys are paying for it. Plus due to sponserships, we ahve to shoot this brass eagle ****.

God my team is lame. Good luck at chicago, I tried talking them to go to Chicago PSP instead of Denver 7 man NPPL, but nooo they wouldnt.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
what field r u guys playing brimstone at? we will be playing w/ splat, ginxed and pollution on sunday at splat, i think someone said drive was coming, but i doubt it. u'll see ginxed and drive in chi-town. good luck against smoke bro.

oo, we have the iao and a few local tournies coming up. i am considering switching teams and trying out for splat though

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
hah thats cool,
This weekend my friends and i are going out to an outdor field, they're holding a big event thing and theres going to be a bunch of people there, cheap paint, and all that stuff, it should be a good time.

·
Registered
113 Posts
havin a paintball party this weekend. not only my b-day party but and end of shcool celebration. (we get out this friday, thank god)

·
Registered
125 Posts
last sunday I played my first outdoors woodsball game, and im going again this sunday. Its nothing big, but its two weekends in a row. I've been playing speedball for a long time, but i've never played woodsball. It was fun, but I like speedball much better. Just my opinion!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts