Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
matrix-agent

no existing part on this marker all new electronic and mecanic for better co2 timming an pressure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
martix-agent

martix-agent the production begin 25 april 2008 . Mas.68 work whit co2 and oxygene whit 9.6v battery pack.shot by shot or 3 rounds tubular magazine steel and wood construction. All explain on ebay 30 april 2008(im not finish english translation).

Martin

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)

Yes my first language is french.Im live in Quebec.But next time im try whit traductor. im learn :)In Quebec live 6 000000+ french :)

Sorry but im try make better next time.

Martin

·
Registered
7 Posts
wow impressive but can you load in multiple balls at one time cuz it seemed like you had to keep on reloading each shot?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Looks interesting.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mas68

I can make new paintball amunition .35 on sleeve effective at 250 feet filed barrel 10 shoot magazine whit extration same real action rifle, Easy to make group fire at 150 feet the bullet is small i can put speed to 500 ft/s and more if the law permited. All test now make on fixed barrel but if i have buyer i can make first version. But the question is this marquer can play on paintball center ? .35x0.750

Thank

Martin

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
YouTube - M.A.S.68

found this vid too, looks like the same marker? props on the design man, might want to orange-tip it somehow though, realistic looking fakes (airsoft in particular) can cause trouble. looks pretty sweet, keep us updated :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I haven't seen it (YouTube is blocked at school), but it sounds like a nice marker.

Don't worry about having trouble with speaking English; as long as we can understand what you're TRYING to say, then its cool!

Nice job, by the way.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
The thing that cracks me up is that even though English is his second language, I can still understand what he is saying more so than some of the adolescent leetspeakers that i've seen :p

I'm still very impressed with the obvious work that went into this, it looks great and seems to shoot great too. good job man thumup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts