Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a difference between certain paintballs? Like will some break easier than others, etc. I know kids ice them (bunch of idiots), but we get bounces constantly. You shoot somebody and it bounces A LOT. Any ideas?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
different shell thickness/britleness, differnt bore size, different/better quality in some, different ingredients in fill. there are alot of differences in paint.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
the question is how much are you willing to spend? if you are on a budget-wal-mart paint, if not then get marbalizers(like 45 bucks a case), xball(50 a case) or something around there.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
No matter what budget i still wouldn't shoot wal-mart paint. Marbs $45 a case my ass. I like xball, or when we practice we generally use some stinger ($40). Don't buy wal-mart paint, you have no idea how long they have been sitting on those shelves. The longer they sit there the worse they get.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
when you are low on cash there are onyl few things you could do, buy less paint, wally world paint, or just do without. monster balls arent that bad from there but they aren't good either.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, right now I use monster balls. They are pretty good. But they bounce A LOT. Then again, every there has the same problem, considering it's woodsball. Currently, my budget is $0, but in the summer that changes. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts