Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

was wondering if any1 here has heard a played really good paintball video games like 4 comp or a system. cause when i cant paintball outside i still want some paintball action inside my house. thx

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
definatly have

thers an old online game called tribes, and i just played it for the first time in a year or two, and thers a pretty cool paintball mod, its got awsome maps, decent guns and a pretty fun gaming experiance

·
Registered
24 Posts
whas the website for the mod? u can pm me...

·
Registered
52 Posts
i played one on the comp. i got it for likr 10 and it is oktheres capture the flag, attack defend ect. but i cont know if theres a way to actuclly win?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
ok, thers a game coming out for x box only, as the ps2 engine wont be able to handle this game, its going to have single player where you start as a noob woodsballer and you progress all the way up to the pro level of play, the left trigger on xbox controller wil make you lean out of your bunker, and the right trigger will make you shoot. the game is also going to have xbox live, and im pretty sure its what teh developers are centering this game around

its alos going to be like tony hawk in that your player has different stats such as speed, accuracy and such. im pretty sure you can upgrade your guns and such.

hopefully i can get these pics to show up, they were taken at huntington beach and on a tv screen you can kind of make out the sup air bunkers but not much else due to glare.

this one you can see "eliminated by ******" and in the top left corner you can see a baller standing with a gun in his hand

ok, im computer illiterate and cant poste the pics

·
Registered
48 Posts
Digital Paintball is awesome for PC.

As for Xbox chromekilla that sounds awesome, when is it suppose to be out.. can you PM me a link or something?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
no link so far, this game is being held in teh shadows until the big gaming showcase expo, and i expect there will be webages and screen shots and escriptions everywehre you look after it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts