Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet him ( MikeXCI). Talk to him. Appreciate his wisdom. Respect him. I branched out and talked to him today. He is knowledgeable in every aspcet of paintball imaginable. I asked a technial question about regulation, and he was able to come up with about the pressure I would be running at. Do not even bother to challenge what he says.

There is no need for him to be banned, or removed from the forums. You guys just dont like him, because you challenge what he says, and then he calls you a moron ( Or so the case seems to be) when he proves you wrong. He's not a bad guy, just midunderstood! Being a Mod on about 4 different sites means something. It means he knows what hes' talking about!

Just trying to spread a litlte understanding guys!:p

·
Banned
901 Posts
It brings a tear to my eye! :p

Yes, so misunderstood. Although I will admit that calling people morons is bad, it feels oh-so good! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
he IS helpful

·
Registered
264 Posts
Granted he is pretty smart he was very rude and called me an annoying little kid on AIM. I am 17!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
um, ok. I figured that out along time ago M98! :p He hasn't really broken any rules so who said he would get banned?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was aimed at the people who were *****in about him before. There was another thread named the exact same thing, and it was all people complaining about him. At the end, a lot of people said they didnt like him, so I was trying to spread some understanding. You know, for the holidays! ( Not really, but it's a good excuse):p

·
Registered
360 Posts
Cause the holidays are here to stay! :D ...:devil: I AM THE SON OF SATON! FEAR ME FOR I WILL SLICE THE HEAD OFF ALL OF THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME RIGHT AFTER I MAKE ANNA NICHOLE RAPE YOU!!! NOTHINGS SCARIER THEN BEING RAPED BY THAT STUPID HOE!!! err...puberty really does f*** you up. I was bored so what the hell:rolleyes: Oh and err yay for pbx.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
i agree he is very knowledgeable and knows what hes talking about, but sometimes he can be kind of an ass about things (no offence man, we all are sometimes) But i dont think he should be banned, hes a great member of these forums. thumup:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Hes rude and crude but he does know the score, I saw that a long time ago. Sure we have our differences and sometimes I wanna hit him with a brick but I dont let that get in the way of my judgement on him.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Fack you ok=( I have enough issues in my life man!;) I dont care....who cares about 1 spelt word. I could find many mispelt words in all your post so dont go kicking dead horses:D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
u guys really should have realized this a long time ago, me and him werent real fond of eachother but he was mature enuf to IM me and we settled it without conflict. At least this teaches some people to get to know someone before they start getting all *****y about them

·
Registered
4 Posts
gaush. this forum is so messed up. all the time all i hear members doing is saying that they want a guy banned when they havent even brokin anyrules. i was looking around at alot of stuff on the forums and i dont really see whats so bad about him. i mean how many of you here can say youve never called someone a moron or say something bad about someone. or atleast will.

·
Banned
901 Posts
ThE_bIg_BoMbEr said:
gaush. this forum is so messed up. all the time all i hear members doing is saying that they want a guy banned when they havent even brokin anyrules. i was looking around at alot of stuff on the forums and i dont really see whats so bad about him. i mean how many of you here can say youve never called someone a moron or say something bad about someone. or atleast will.
Yes, but I use moron a LOT, much more than I probably should.

Every other post includes the word, literally. I believe some 40-50% of all my posts have included a "moron" some where.

·
Registered
4 Posts
lol. half your posts have moron in it. maybe your just extra smart or sumthin and other people dont know much or sumthin. lol. but you might just be mean and dont have very much patience for other people that arent as smart as you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
alot of people are to stuck up thats why i like him

most the people here are morons and i am one of them....:D

u keep calling people morons thumup:

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
Cause the holidays are here to stay!...:devil: I AM THE SON OF SATON! FEAR ME FOR I WILL SLICE THE HEAD OFF ALL OF THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME RIGHT AFTER I MAKE ANNA NICHOLE RAPE YOU!!! NOTHINGS SCARIER THEN BEING RAPED BY THAT STUPID HOE!!! err...puberty really does f*** you up. I was bored so what the hell Oh and err yay for pbx.
Who's Saton?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts