Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering how many of you are interested!

I came across a few online paintball games, and I'm hoping I can find one where we can get a private lobby where we can have a sort of online paintball tournament for us on paintballforum.

None of the games I've found have been amazing, and either there isn't a way to make a private lobby or the graphics and gameplay is terrible.(if you have a good one, please mention it)

Anyway, before I put too much time searching and trying to set this up I just want to know how many people are interested and would be able to download the game and play on the weekends. Please only reply if you're really interested so we can get a good idea of how many people will play. Thanks!:hug:

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm confused what this means.
Basically we can all play paintball online. Google "online paintball multiplayer" and you can see for yourself, there's a couple decent ones.

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I remember digital paintball for HL, nobody was ever playing it when i was on though. my 56k modem didn't help either.
the original DP had a decent amount of activity for a small mod. Usually ~10 servers with good numbers. Source took forever to come out though and could never keep a player base, as you can see they haven't updated since 07....

I played perfect dark a few weeks ago and boy it doesn't hold up. the controls are horrendous. Those games had their days, but it's best to leave them in our memories
people forget that in those games you didn't get to move the camera/recticle around and move at the same time rollin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts