Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Good, it only helped to make airsofters look like ignorant fools, this is defenatly a step in the right direction, makes my job a lot easier.
looking like ignorant fools is saying the very least. that was the stupidest site i have ever seen. It is one moron who wants to gripe about how much he hates paintball with his freinds. I say we put them behind a bunker and everyone on this forum gets a full hopper, and then they can complain about paintball to us, instead of each other. They were just looking for an argument, and it seems as though we won. Whats even worse, is that I think the guy who ran it was married man; I believe he mentioned that his wife helped him with the site or something like that. To see that a married man actually went out of his way to make a ridiculous site, makes HIM look like a total ass, he has got people from ages 12 to 60 telling him how stupid the site was. Its mind blowing to see that someone his age, is still at the maturity level of a 10 year old kid. Please though- airsoftguy, dont take this as a diss to yourself or airsoft players. It was those select individulas who looked like a$$holes. It was a great step, wether those guys still hate paintball or not. We are the more predominant sport no matter how you look at it.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
No, we all won, both of us, p-ball and airsoft, it really is stupid and immature to make fun of somethin that is just a little different.
Its sort of like racsism but redirected at somethin else. In another time he might have been prejeduced to the Jews or to blacks or Irish. It just boggles the mind that humans have been around for as long as we have and we still cant get over petty differences.

Although I did once see a p-ball site that was worse than paintballisgay.com, it had somethin like 4 linksto other places on the sight and had some picture of a clear Desert Eagle springer saying that was all airsoft was, then he campared p-ball and airsoft, if I can find the site I'll post it, it was more funny than offensive, too bad it didnt have a way of contacting him.

·
Registered
949 Posts
yah, i thought about that last night. airsoft is paintball, but with diffrent "ammo" and that airsoft has more real looking guns. other than that they are exactly the same for the most part.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
TeamDBT said:
yah, i thought about that last night. airsoft is paintball, but with diffrent "ammo" and that airsoft has more real looking guns. other than that they are exactly the same for the most part.
you do kind of have a point but the game setups are way different especially when it comes to speedball and etc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
airsoft is pure honsety paINTBALL U SEE DA MARK

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I seen plenty of cheaters in p-ball too, dont think for a moment that just because you have a little pink sploch on your BDUs that someone out there isnt cheating, and in fact almost no one cheats in airsoft its mostly p-ball cheaters that come over lookin for fresh meat. You just gotta ask yourself if youre man enuff to not cheat, well are ya, PUNK?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Dont think that those morons represent us all. if i get hit, its because i was doin something wrong, and i try and and figure out what it is. Its a little different in a tourney, you just get more pissed that your watching instead of playing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
....i dont cheat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts