Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I sent my money out over 2 months ago for 2 wrist bands and still have not recieved them.

Edit: Kinda sad how a moderator, a person who is soposed to make a forum a better place, rips off the members of the forum.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
He's honest with me. First he said he shipped, then today he said he shipped last tuesday. My bro also bought an ion from him but it came quick, I have no doubt in my mind he's trying to get the stuff sent. He also said he'd send me a care package from warped kustoms too :tup . I don't think he's scamming.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
My buddy got pants from him. Took him a few days to ship but they got here atleast. He threw in soem free stuff for the delayed shipping.

Does the Jewstin have an explanation here?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I bought a headband from him. Got here quick, but I've read his excuses for the delayed shipping (in the hk/agg thread) and it kinda bogus. Busy or not, when your selling stuff you get it shipped. You don't say "Oh, I've got dances this week so nothing is going to get done." Business is business and you get it taken care of.

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
I've sent out two more to you Ian, don't know why they haven't gotten there. Snoop yours also go out today. I'm not a scammer. Just haven't had time to get out to the post office, not an excuse though.

Ian I understand that you're mad and all, but you really need to chill and stop being a d-bag about. I'm not ripping you off. If I was, I wouldn't be replying to this thread.

Thanks Snoop for understanding. Daniel was supposed to send your Stealth stickers out, but for some reason never got around to it. Therefore I must make up for it by sending you your wristband. No problem.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I sent in 5 bucks as well...don't know if it got there or not, but haven't gotten the stickers yet. I sent it through the mail, so that's always kinda risky.

·
<3
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PaintballRemix said:
I've sent out two more to you Ian, don't know why they haven't gotten there. Snoop yours also go out today. I'm not a scammer. Just haven't had time to get out to the post office, not an excuse though.

Ian I understand that you're mad and all, but you really need to chill and stop being a d-bag about. I'm not ripping you off. If I was, I wouldn't be replying to this thread.

Thanks Snoop for understanding. Daniel was supposed to send your Stealth stickers out, but for some reason never got around to it. Therefore I must make up for it by sending you your wristband. No problem.
I understand you have been busy, thanks for responding to this and letting me know whats up. I will be looking for it in the mail. It did seem weird because all of your other business has gone smooth and you seem responsible. Glad to hear you are gonna be able to get it out though.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
i've been having some problems with him (not directly). apparently he was selling an item for his "friend" on pbnation.

i paid about 1 month ago, and the profiler is still not here...the guy said he had shipped to the wrong address and that it was going to go back out asap...i started getting worried...so it's been 2 weeks, still no mask. No contact after several emails through his friend and i pm'd remix and told him, he said he'd get on it....i have got no response...i've tried aim (which his friend is always away on), email, pm's, etc.

nothing...im getting ticked.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
buncha 2k5s acting like they know. Ive known justin for a long time and I would vouche for him. I have bought several guns through him and he has the knowhow thats needed. So a 5 dollar sticker didn't get out over night. You aren't dealing with a huge major company here. this isn't dye or bob long. Hes working with his buddies trying to get stuff up and running. its funny how quick some people can drag his name through the mud over a wristband.

get over yourselves.

·
&#913;dministrator
5,683 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
buncha 2k5s acting like they know. Ive known justin for a long time and I would vouche for him. I have bought several guns through him and he has the knowhow thats needed. So a 5 dollar sticker didn't get out over night. You aren't dealing with a huge major company here. this isn't dye or bob long. Hes working with his buddies trying to get stuff up and running. its funny how quick some people can drag his name through the mud over a wristband.

get over yourselves.
Do you think we/they should leave bad feedback?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
BUBBASR. said:

get over yourselves.
I usually vouch for Justin...

See if it was only 1 or 2 people having problems then I would say stfu and let the man work it out. But theres like 4-5 having troubles.

I said the same about forumrider99 and he turned out to be a deadbeat...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts