Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, should you be able to kind of squeeze the shells a little bit on your paintballs? Like if I squeeze it, it gives a little bit but doesn't burst or anything. I've had mine a little while and want to to if they're still good. I'm playing this weekend hopefully if the stupid weather isn't bad.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
not raelly. drop them from about 6 ft on conctete or a road. if you get a majority of them to break, they're good. but squishy paint sounds liek it's not going t be breaking on many things.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, well they're MonsterBalls so they normally don't break anyways. But, ok I'll try it tomorrow or whenever I can.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm playing in my backyard with some friends.(big yard)

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I second Martix, MonsterBall is nasty stuff...

Visible Impact and BigBall are much better, and almost the same price

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts

·
815 Posts
I second Martix, MonsterBall is nasty stuff...

Visible Impact and BigBall are much better, and almost the same price
Impacts were horrible for me. And monster, i just hate looking at them. My friends use to buy them and after a game we'd just whip them at trees or windows and watch them bounce.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
FYI, Monsterball, Visible Impact, and BigBall all stain your clothing something fierce. They can also stain buildings (aka your house since your in your backyard). My advice is that if you have a Dicks' Sporting Goods store near you, you go and pick up a case of RPS Stinger for $40.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Really (both Mcdoofy and YouCantSeeMe)?

I've had a good time with both Bigball and Visible Impact, no stains at all. With both BigBall and Impact, I had no chops the entire day (I got eyes, so maybe that might be it?) and they are both acceptably fragile.

On the other hand, I haven't had such a good time with stinger. A bit too thick shelled for my taste, but that's all, it shoots well enough.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I used to use walmart balls. Yes. It sucked. Now I order most online and get better ones.

·
815 Posts
I used to use walmart balls. Yes. It sucked. Now I order most online and get better ones.
Heh, we would order from actionvillage if we couldn't just drive there and pick them up. They let you check for breaks and they have some pretty good prices. Especially since we don't have to pay shipping. I like living close to it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey are Visible Impacts better than MonsterBalls?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool, maybe I'll get some of them if I don't get a chance to get to Dick's Sporting Goods.

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts
good call man youll be much happier

1 - 20 of 20 Posts