Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm awake at 4:00 AM...

My cousin left over a big box of co2 tanks, and at around 4:00 I heard this ridiciously loud and crazy sound, nothing I had ever heard in my life, then a bunch of hissing.. then silence.. I quickly went to the lights, the fist thing on my mind was our hpa tanks, I went to both, I realized we had emptied them out. I notice a green box under his stuff and remember he had co2 tanks over here.. I open the box and then I see one little co2 covered in frost... I took it out, then went and put the whole box in the front room of my house.. I don't want another one scaring the **** out of me and leaving me even more paranoid..

The co2 tank looks fine, possibly something internally just completely broke.

·
12,110 Posts
You nitwit anime freak it was probably juts a burst disc. YOu liv ein utah right? A sudden change in temperature could cause it to blow. And it snot like theres going to be shrapnel, its just going to blow the disc and leak out.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
yea, twas the burst disk. One went off in my room, scared the crap outta me.

But i know somebody who had "shrapnel" from one, all im going to say is co2+heat+kniferack= Knife in wall lol.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
idk.......knife in wall doesnt seem "virtually harmless"

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
lol first time i got a co2 tank i was holding it and the thing booms and made a loud hissing noise needless to say it stayed in the garage that night without the rest of my gun.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
whats freaky is that they dont go, BOOM HISSSSSSSSSSSSS, they go BOOM (odd pause) ****ING HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
yep......i watched it happen to a kid with a rental tippman last time i played......he looked so freaking scared

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I don't care who you are, if you have a Co2 tank and it does that in the staging area, it makes you look like the biggest newb.

·
12,110 Posts
^ More so when you freak out. ITs happened to a friends and he dropped it and the place cleared out like it was a bomb. I walk over, pick it up (had gloves), put it on the table, and continue to fill my pod.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
lol i had a macro line blow up right by my head it was on a table and then boom and couldnt hear for about 20 min

1 - 17 of 17 Posts