Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://faxworldcom.com/lgweap/ad_sheets/50bmg.htm
let me just say that I am looking for 1600 bucks to throw into my ar now.
that and a few other shall I say toys? primarilly a cheap drum loader(anyone know of cheap ones link me via pm) possibly a tear gas launcher pref 37mm none of this 20 mil bull.
also wanna get a shorter barrel for my ar as well as a 6 position stock..maybe a new olympic arms.
who knows really.

·
Banned
910 Posts
thats kinda cool u can also get 22 ar15 conversion kits

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and 9 mil...but what would i want to go from bad ass 223 to .22 its worthless. id rather have the 223.
hit me airsoft guy
edit
ive actually been looking for quite a while now for full uppers with a2 sights so that I can just swap the upper reciever out..then again thats something like 500 bucks unless you guys can find it cheaper.

·
Banned
910 Posts
yeh just saying there is there allot of pay sites for tear gas launcher drum mags and other ar15 stuff i know of a few

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Why would you want tear gas? Seems like you could get in a lot of trouble playing with that, and not just legally. Just go with smoke rounds for teh hahaz. I really just want a flare gun so I can shoot the military grade flares, the ones that go up like 5,000 feet and have a parachute, those would so rock at Lake Tapps on the 4th.

WHen you say drum loader what do you mean? Like drum magazine for the AR, or something to load the magazines with (because we all know that loading big magazines sucks). Just because the ban has expired doesn't mean all the fun stuff is super cheap yet. They haven't even started putting out the 25 and 30 round 10/22 magazines with the metal feed lips, instead we have them queer Hot Lips magazines.

Me? I want at least one 75 round drum for my SAR and a boatload of 30 rounders. Then get an underfolding stock
But of course I want some of them 30's for the 10/22 and maybe a 50 or two.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already ordered a 3 by 30 which is just 3 30 round clips with connectors...they will be fun and I just want a drum mag with say 100 rounds. just because I can. I bought mitch his sawed off shot gun and am thinking I want a 'folding' stock for it...it has no stock now and would like just a simple one that holds shells on it because they are hot...can't justify spending 60 bucks on a 150 shotgun though.

I want a aux mount on the ar for all of the rounds possible. whether it be flares smoke or chem. i don't care I want one I can play with. with smoke and flash bangs...ah launch port flashes the joy they would bring me.

anywho..thats what im looking at...maybe hold off on the drum and launcher for now and buy a whole new reciever for kicks. then swap for the 50 some day when the 'military big bucks' are rolling in.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
with pleasure. its this same gun a mossberg 500 with no stock...unlike the one i am showing it has a shorter barrel and dual pistol grips.
tomorow I will hopefully be taking it back he let it sit in a damp gun bag and it has started a fine rust. Im gonna dremmil polish down the rust on the entire gun then clean. after that I will be aluminum polishing the heat guard down to a silver shine. it will be beautifull.
speaking of drum loaders...i have been shoping for drum loaders for this as well and have had little to no luck.
under the origonal picture is a favored military picture of mine featuring a shotgun with a drum.

from my understanding its pretty heavily used by russian style secret police.

·
Banned
910 Posts
yeh really cool ill go through my history to find the adress's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts