Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, lately my mom has been saying that she's disappointed in me because i wait a long time to study for tests, and i don't study all the time and she think i have a bad attitude. it's like she wants me to be like this perfects liitle angel but i'm not. now i know i have been putting off studying and i have had a bad attitude sometimes. But today i come home and i tell her that i have a test tommorrowand she gets all mad at me because she thinks i was supposed to be studying tommorrow. I can tell that she is really fed up with me. any suggestions of what to do or how to make her not dissappointed in me? the biggest part is that i have a bad attitude sometimes. so what can i do to say sorry that would be really special? thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
My parents do the same thing. After I start getting pissed off about it I'll just do what they say..and they get off my case. Since I've been getting good grades this year so far my parents havn't been annoying lately.

But you gotta realize that they just want to help.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
1 roundhouse kick to the face says sorry like nothing else. :dodgy:

just buy her some candy say your sorry and be nicer/study more.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
You guys have to learn how to manipulate people better. Tell your mother the reason I wait is because if I study for too long I get stressed out and I do worse on the tests than if if I study the day or so before it. If you want to prove the point study for a test for a week before hand, (make sure she knows you were studying hard for it), than do worse on the test then you normally do. Problem solved. People are easy to deal with, you just have to know how to manipulate them. ;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
yea i'm with enigma. and dude, 87% isn't that good. its a B-, and thats barely above average. try a lil more and don't whine about your "parent problem" when you're most likely the source.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude, i'm just trying to find out a way to say sorry to my mom. i'm n'ot whining. so why don't you just back of and stay out of this thread. and thanks doomsday.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I know this may sound crule but get off PBF and study I mean it she comes in your room and you got papers spread out and a textbook open then your proving that you really care but if she walks in and you like browsing around the internet shes going to get even more pissed.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
no...b is from 85 to 91 or 92 i'm not sure.

rock force said:
if she likes chocolate covered cherries, then buy her chocolate covered cherries!
i like the way u think. *chocolate covered strawberries are better*

yeah, all u can really do is get ur grades up, when i had 3 c's (whichi don't ne more)my dad's like WTF!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! cause i normally get a's or high b's on overall grades.

actually, it's kinda funny in second language i got 9/20 on our test and i have 91% in that class.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
iluvwpg said:
no...b is from 85 to 91 or 92 i'm not sure.

i like the way u think. *chocolate covered strawberries are better*

yeah, all u can really do is get ur grades up, when i had 3 c's (whichi don't ne more)my dad's like WTF!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! cause i normally get a's or high b's on overall grades.

actually, it's kinda funny in second language i got 9/20 on our test and i have 91% in that class.
Dear god you're stupid.

100-90 = A
89-80 = B
79-70= C

and so forth

so 97 would be an A+ 95 an A and 91 an A-

SCATHED- Thats far from a problem, come back when your parents start fighting and then a cop has to handcuff your dad right in front of you in your living room.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
well at my school 85-91 is a b...

edit: they have a little poster with the percentages in every classroom.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts