Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents said that I could spend the money on an Ego!! WOOHOO!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm going to try to get on of the Blue 05s off of the village. They are selling for $640. I just have to monitor the "in stock" mark. They had one this morning. They sold it in 30 minutes..... :eek:

If I can't get one during the sale, then I'll get an Ion.

I hope to join the Ego community soon. Wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
bobide said:
lucky bastard. I had trouble getting mine to apporve $410 of my own money.
wait, for some reason i thought you were 18... but i guess your not if the rents had to approve. yeah, my rents dont let me spend my money on guns... just paint and gun upgrades and stuff. *notice i got my mag for free, which is the only reason i have it*

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
counterstrike53 said:
wait, for some reason i thought you were 18... but i guess your not if the rents had to approve. yeah, my rents dont let me spend my money on guns... just paint and gun upgrades and stuff. *notice i got my mag for free, which is the only reason i have it*
i've no credit card. And no local shop carries ICD. So i'm 18 and yet ****ed.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
RunningRioT said:
visa check card much?

you are 18, just go open a checking account.
Yup. I just turned 18 this year but ive had my visa check card for 3 or 4. It was really nice to be able to get all my stuff online and not have to go to the crappy local shop and try to get help...

Anyways, have fun with your ego if you end up getting it. Hopefully within the next year or so I will finally be able to get one...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm 17, but I have a checking account and a debit card. My mom, however, has the credit card (Mastercard) that we use to buy online stuff. I just have to let her know when it becomes available. When it arrives I right her a check for the money. I just really hope I can get one during the sale.

·
Registered
445 Posts
id just order it....if its your money then tell em to bite you.....jk thats awsome....my friend has an ION its a good gun, but i like the ego better

·
Registered
470 Posts
congrats man thats awesom hope u learn how to rip 20+ on it and its a big step up from the tippy isnt it?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Godzillah: Yes, it is a huge step from a Tippy. I don't think I'll have any problems adjusting to it though.

Balla: What other sites do price-matching? Xpaintball won't do it, I already called them. Just list them, I don't need links. And, why should I get a black or platinum one? My fav. color is blue....

*edit:
So far I've tried to get 2 places to get price matching. Xpaintball and oceans paintball. Both refused to do it because the ego is out of stock. My only options are to buy it quickly on village or to wait for it to go into stock and buy it off another site.

Yesterday, they had one in stock. When you selected "add to cart" it would tell you that the "item isn't available in that quantity". The page said that there was only one left, but it wouldn't let you buy one. The "in stock" marker takes some time to reset itself once it is out of stock.

My plan now is wait for it to go in stock at village (and if it gives the same problem) and then to dgo to another site and VERY quickly buy one before the marker can reset itself. I know it's bad thing o, but hey, it's an ego.....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts