Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whad up all, well i finally talked my parents into letting me go to paris with the french class this year (they go every 2 yrs). the cost is 2k and i have to pay half. but to the point...

what major things should i look for?

what should i NOT do? lol

whats the exchange rate? i cant remember

do international flights search all bags? do they use dogs? ;0

any particular types of wine? haha

i had some others but i cant remember, im pretty much just braggin. give me some tips if uve ever been to france (or europe)!

o yea, i forgot to mention the best part..gettin laid on foreign soil :hug:

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Je voudrais acheter une prostituée. Mais je n'ai pas beaucoup d'argent. Veuillez s'assurer qu'elle a toutes ses dents.

hahahahahahahha

do international flights search all bags? do they use dogs? ;0

...o yea, i forgot to mention the best part..gettin laid on foreign soil :hug:
Beleive me you do NOT want to get caught with illegal substances in any international airport. Definitely not outside the country.

As for getting laid, just say the above and you will be groovy with the ladies...;)

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
what did he say???????????

anyway, my brother was just in paris last week. he took a train to barcelona, then hes going to prague for a month to take a class in teaching english.

he sent an e-mail ill check it to see if he did anything worthwhile.

but my advice is: dont bring anything remotely illegal on the trip. theyll butcher you w/ security. if you dont bring any paraphenelia, make sure its clean from resin. resin is illegal, the actualy object isnt

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Je voudrais acheter une prostituée. Mais je n'ai pas beaucoup d'argent. Veuillez s'assurer qu'elle a toutes ses dents.

hahahahahahahha
I would like to buy/pay a prostitute. But I don't have a lot of silver/currency.

Next sentence I cannot read.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Last time I was in Europe it was like $.90 for a 1 euro. Something to that effect. I didn't stick around France too long, but I did stay the night. They're milk is warm.. ew.

Definitely don't bring anything minutely illegal because they will give you hell. I flew into England both times I was in Europe and they didn't have dogs. Customs is a ***** though.

·
12,110 Posts
Do NOT bring any marijuana products to France.

France is like mordor to potheads.

I'm sure they'd go easier on an American because France has a small penis, but I've heard of people getting 5 years for possession of small amounts alone.

They take cannabis very seriously in France, so just get drunk instead. Brownies for the flight aren't a bad idea.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Go to one of the churches the are heard they are le ****.

I've wanted to go to france but never got to it...

Je ne parler pas francais

1 - 13 of 13 Posts