Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ..I finally got the marker of my dreams. When i started back up playing i was new to all of the recent markers. Before i quit a few years ago the spyder EM1 and the Emag were the hot markers.. then i come back and there are electronic cockers and whatnot.. Anyway, i started lookin around and i saw the cyborg.. i had to have one. Then i saw the price. From there i started with a spyder just to play around with till i could save up some money, then an old autococker, then i moved up a little more and went to a bko and then got pds installed.. angel speed.. AND NOW, I FINALLY GOT IT!! Took me a few months and quite a bit of money but i finally got a cyborg. ...Sorry if the story was long and boring but im still excited

Heh, ive alread decorated my sig a little to show it off ..you can check my borg out from the link in my sig.

cya guys around the forum .. wave:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i agree, it would be nice to have a rare color but i like the blue and black. If i wasnt so damn poor maybe i would have got a rare borg... Either way itll still be nice to take it to the field, no one there has a cyborg ..they all shoot timmies

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol yeah, im never satisfied ...but now i am. The bko chopped, even after i got pds installed. The speed was hella fast, but it also chopped too much for me and was actually quite a bit on the heavy side. The borg is fast, no chops.. at all, and is extremely light ..plus its the sexiest gun on the market : ) I see ya got the b2k4 w/pds, big up from the bko huh?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
do they have the black/silver fade on sonic borgs? i saw it for the stock cyborg and thought it looked hot, but it didnt seem to be an option with the sonic. its gonna be at least a year untill i get the money for one anyways, but i do like to plan things ahead of time... maybe a bit too far ahead of time ;0

1 - 10 of 10 Posts