Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out my Angel A1. Please be aware the gun was leaking out of the breech before parting out. I think it is the exhaust valve but not sure; boards reads 17235 shots. All prices include shipping charges. Pm if you have any questions.

Eyes - 25
Rebuildable Ram - 60
Solenoid with gasket - 60
Three piece eye cover with detents - 25
Stock board software version 2.6 - 50
Lpr with 6 shims - 30
Mini reg with fore grip has some pliers marks - 40
On off leaking - 20
Grips with screws - 15
Body has wear comes with exhaust valve, volume chamber cover, volume chamber maintenance plug, end plug and back plate - 75
Barrel 1 front and 3 backs have some wear .695 has been freak bored not parting also no freak inserts included - 55
Trigger frame one of it's rails broke off comes with trigger - 50
Feed neck has some wear - 20
Stock bolt - 20
Tool case has few allen keys missing has the piston and mini reg extracting tool and 3 new detents - 20

·
Registered
1 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Might be a longshot but do you still have detents and covers ?
Parting out my Angel A1. Please be aware the gun was leaking out of the breech before parting out. I think it is the exhaust valve but not sure; boards reads 17235 shots. All prices include shipping charges. Pm if you have any questions.

Eyes - 25
Rebuildable Ram - 60
Solenoid with gasket - 60
Three piece eye cover with detents - 25
Stock board software version 2.6 - 50
Lpr with 6 shims - 30
Mini reg with fore grip has some pliers marks - 40
On off leaking - 20
Grips with screws - 15
Body has wear comes with exhaust valve, volume chamber cover, volume chamber maintenance plug, end plug and back plate - 75
Barrel 1 front and 3 backs have some wear .695 has been freak bored not parting also no freak inserts included - 55
Trigger frame one of it's rails broke off comes with trigger - 50
Feed neck has some wear - 20
Stock bolt - 20
Tool case has few allen keys missing has the piston and mini reg extracting tool and 3 new detents - 20

1 - 2 of 2 Posts