Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so. one of my friends went to a party today with a couple of friends here. to get into the party you had to dress all randomly and goofy like. well on the way back from the party, my man passed out on the subway. the friends he was with didn't realize he never got off the train with them until it started to go away. so now he is completely out on the subway train goin to who the **** knows where. he has been in london for like 2 days and doesnt know his way around yet.

i shall fill you in on whether he gets:

-arrested
-his identity and all of his **** jacked
-both

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he was on the northern line. apparently he rode it out to the end, got woken up, and then took it all the way back til he could get onto the central line. he had to ask for directions and somehow no one took his ****..

and to clarify, he is my friend, the kids that he was with are not. they are your stereotypical "omfg im older than 18 and i can drink legally so im gonna get ****faced every night and look like a dumbass" kids. they've been drinking since 8am, most of them still drunk from the previous night. i am waiting to see which one ****s up big time first. 2 flats already have noise violations and owe 1100 bucks per person in fines.

and the professor in charge of all of us showed up at the pub tonight to watch the eagles kick the giants ass. he could barely walk or talk and i actually saw him checking out one of the girls here with me. it's all ridiculously ****ed up haha

and as for me, i'll be dealing with their **** til mid-april. though last night i did meet a few girls attending the london college of fashion, one of which surprisingly was in love with my ipod and wants to hang out again sometime this week. i love this city and will cry when i leave lol

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah. the people in my flat are cool. the ones in the other 3 flats are pretty ****ty. but its ok. ill make friends from other places. a girl i hang out with at college is going to be here in the city in less than a week, and shell be staying just a mile or two away, so it's all good. i can deal with a little bit of ****ty for all the fun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts