Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys do to pass time in your boring classes?

in business class, worst class ever, theres computers at every desk. So at first i went to thios fourm alot, then i started checking out other things, then one day i was so bored i down loaded msn but no one was ever on so i didn't bother with it, then i downloaded shockwave a bit back to play games but that got boring. And now i go to MTV radio and put my head phones into the computer and listen to music the whole time.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sit there and look off into space and think about stuff. The teachers thing i actually pay attention. In tech ed we work on bridges, so i just sit there and talk to my friends while working. In my other classes i have friends to amuse me because they are funny as hell.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
airsoft guy said:
I dunno, why the hell do you have computers at every desk for that class? And how the hell do you get away with doing that? Sheesh, lousy Canadian school system.
we have comps at every dest cuz its technology in business, so we're always using like destop publishers and the net. i get away with it cuz i sit in the back and the teachers a retard. plus these too stoner kids always keep her attention towards the other side of the class.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your allowed phones? damn your private school! we put our heads down = yelled at. its so gay

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i hate my math class its soooooooo boring........and spanish too they are mind numbingly easy so i just sit around and look at the clock

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i look at the stuff around the room. I swear, i have every confidence-boosting poster in each of my teachers rooms memorized!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sabman said:
so i just sit around and look at the clock
ha speaking of clocks the one in my math class is retarded. when the second hand gets to the 6 it stays there for like 15 secs, then jumps all the the way to the nine. and starts going crazy, for each second it goes back one second and then forward two.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe its some freaky thing your math teacher wants you to figure out....

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Aww who the hell cares anyway? We're all gonna die so I say feck it all. Just do your damn work and come home and whack it hardcore. Hell I would do that cept I have a lil bro that would come in and laugh about it cuz hes a jackass and I cought him in the garage with a Playboy calander once and another time I busted into the house and he was franticly closing windows down and running away and he thought hed get away with it, ha he was WRONG! I checked that days history and the only places I had been that day were the ASZ and my hotmail account and when I checked it there was like 5 P0RNO sites on there then I confronted him about it and he lied so I pimp slapped him and yelled "HAHAHATAKE IT ALL BIZNATCH!" but he didnt understand so I punched him in the kidneys.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Aww who the hell cares anyway? We're all gonna die so I say feck it all. Just do your damn work and come home and whack it hardcore. Hell I would do that cept I have a lil bro that would come in and laugh about it cuz hes a jackass and I cought him in the garage with a Playboy calander once and another time I busted into the house and he was franticly closing windows down and running away and he thought hed get away with it, ha he was WRONG! I checked that days history and the only places I had been that day were the ASZ and my hotmail account and when I checked it there was like 5 P0RNO sites on there then I confronted him about it and he lied so I pimp slapped him and yelled "HAHAHATAKE IT ALL BIZNATCH!" but he didnt understand so I punched him in the kidneys.

hahaha, horny lil bastard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts