Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals.....

I need some art work and i know there are plenty of creative people on here.. what do i need it for?

The Mn R.A.T. needs a new logo for the patches we will be wearing and logo for the website.

What do we want on it?

We are looking for anything that looks great. Basically this is a free lance type design. We would like to see something related to the RAT setup we have if you can come up with something like that.
Just keep it simple yet a cool design.
View web site here.... www.mnrat.com

Also it should have "Minnesota" across the top and Either R.A.T. or Rural Assualt Team across the bottom

What will you get in return?

We will vote as a team on which logo we decide to go with.
If we choose your Logo to use you will receive the prize....
However there is a prize of great value.... one time offer so if your interested in the deal post up.. prize ?s can be PMed to myself....

·
Banned
115 Posts
Im intrested whats the Prize. and can it be a .GIF animation Please let us know when u chose tho like a due date lol heres what i got so far, i know it sucks but im still contributing, il keep working on it, if anyone wants to give me tips PLEASE do

Im thinking of putting a girl inside? like instead of that background... il make one now and edit..
NEVERMIND, please put some team photos, so we can use em

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i sure can't do the patch itself, talk to snip3r there...but

sheild shaped patch, with the cs type dude: in other words, adapt this.

change colors and flip him the other way, and add your logo and/or motto.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Good idea! thanks!
Simple, Yet festive lol if u don like it il make another, but u did ask for something simple..

I AM TAKING FEEDBACK

THESE people sponsor you right? Use there logo then...

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
ShZio... i suggest you learn how to use PS/FW and gtfo of the lounge til you've contributed to the rest of the forum a bit. not to be harsh, but your works(including your sig) suck.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
ShZio said:
Im intrested whats the Prize. and can it be a .GIF animation
I have yet to see a patch that's animated...

ShZio said:
NEVERMIND, please put some team photos, so we can use em
Normally, if you look at patches, you notice that they're emborydered, making it impossible to make a pixel perfect photo on something the size of a patch. Patch design is far from graphic design. I suggest you stay away from both.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
ShZio... i suggest you learn how to use PS/FW and gtfo of the lounge til you've contributed to the rest of the forum a bit. not to be harsh, but your works(including your sig) suck.
i second that his work is far from desirable

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok thanks for the ideas so far.. keep them coming and try to keep things civil here.....

This is for a Patch and the Logo On the website so no Animation is needed....

Keep in mind the logo needs to fit on a shield or Circle type patch...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i'd do it as a sheild, leave out the tank, just use the cs dude with soem changes and ure site name and/or motto or w/e

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lbreevesii said:
i'd do it as a sheild, leave out the tank, just use the cs dude with soem changes and ure site name and/or motto or w/e

put those words into a picture man.. we will be voting as a team on the logo so if you dont have an entry in thats finished it wont be taken... and you miss on the prize.

Deadline on this isnt set really yet i am letting this run for about a week to see what kind of images i can get in form the creative people here as well as other Forums so c'mon people dig deep.

·
12,110 Posts
tmaxx_2.5 said:
ya i did, took a matter of seconds. i suggest you simma' down. ****zo or whatever.

*edit, pucked, thanks for the e-cookie! thumup:
Well done. I am the master of shenanigans adn an airplane is flyign extremely low and im scared.. like VERY freaking low. Lik screeching engine low....

Good job.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.