Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, well, its where someone has a drawling for free stuff. but you can only sign up for the free stuff only if you need it to keep playing.

heres pbcity's rules 1. This forum is for giveaway items only. No Hyperlinks to for sale items.

2. You may bid on as many items as you like as long as you are willing to give something of similar value in return for each item won.

3. All items are not for sale, only Pay it Forward.

4. All items must be paintball related.

5. Shipping, the giver incurs the shipping cost, unless an item is heavy or bulky. The giver may ask for assistance with the shipping cost but the receiver is not required to pay anything.

6. The start and end date for all Pay it Forward items will be announced at the initial post.

7. All bids for items must be made within the thread itself. No PM's IM's or E-mails.

8. No items will be shipped by the giver until the receiver has made their Pay it Forward thread.

9. Learn from my lesson, it's better to have multiple giveaways starting and ending at different times versus one large one, believe me!

10. Remember this is just for fun so enjoy yourselves and give you old stuff you are not using.

More rules may be added if necessary.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nop, you give away free stuff.

see, a person gives away something, and the person who got it gives away something, but it dont have to work in a perfect chain

·
Registered
302 Posts
hmm...but i dont wanna give any of my pb stuff away!!=(

·
Registered
331 Posts
nooooooooooooo stop this maddness i dont like this game=(

·
Registered
77 Posts
lol, its like the movie?

·
Registered
77 Posts
lol.........ummmm the movie Pay it Forward....

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
CockerMadness said:
Thats movie was pretty good but ya it was messed up that the nice kid got stabbed

please dont try to get around the sensors
I wasn't trying to get around i just blatantly typed an expletive. Now if i spaced it out that would be different.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts