Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home and had a nice bank letter waiting fro me explaining how I'd overcharged my account and now have to pay the back $96. I freaked out, called the bank, and it turns ou that paypal used my old bank account that i had hardly anything in for my payments! I even have that card as the non-default card and it NEVER should have been used unless I speficifally selected it. I onyl blame myself because i should have checked before sending money, but this is a warning to you guys to check to be sure that you're sending money from the correct account before you finalize anything.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Well, I forgot to pay my credit card bill one month. So I was charged $50. The next month, I tried to pay all that and some other charges that added up to $120. I called in, and gave them a check number and everything, and they said my accounts was up to date. Next thing I know, yesterday they called and said that I owed for 3 months late fees. So I had to pay $166 yesterday, because apparently I couldnt call my credit card company and pay it when I did..... :confused:

Now im planning on filling out an application from this local credit company, they will clear all my debts with my current people and I can just deal with the new people.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
the same thing happened to me. i called paypal to try and get credited back for my debt, and they didnt want to pay back the fees.

i called up the bank, they told me to pay off the debt and they would refund me. your best bet is to call your bank up and ask them what they can do.

i called paypal plenty of times to solve the issue, and each customer service agent directed me in the wrong direction each time. did not help at all, and i ended up having to pay 150$ to my bank (which they later refunded me for),

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the same thing happened to me. i called paypal to try and get credited back for my debt, and they didnt want to pay back the fees.

i called up the bank, they told me to pay off the debt and they would refund me. your best bet is to call your bank up and ask them what they can do.

i called paypal plenty of times to solve the issue, and each customer service agent directed me in the wrong direction each time. did not help at all, and i ended up having to pay 150$ to my bank (which they later refunded me for),
problem is my accou ran out of money. Each withdraw that happend after that cost me an extra $32..so i got charged $32 for two $10 transactions:( I sorted thigns out with the bank this morning and I am PISSED at paypal. I specifically told them not to use that card unless i told them to manually and they went and did it anyway.

what did you tell your bank to get the money refunded?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts