Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel kinda dumb because I went thru all this trouble to link it to my bank account and now I'm waiting for money to transfer to it when I could just done the transaction thru my credit card.

I wish they'd let you cancel the transaction but whatev. It's just going to take an extra week to get the PMR now.

Also while I'm on the subject of the PMR, do I need to mess with my shims to change the output pressure of my tank or will it be fine?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Meh, as long as you time things right and blah blah blah, PayPal can be very convenient

It does suck when you're waiting for money to be switched from bank to PP and PP to bank

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YOU MOTHEr....,.,., Paypal took my money yesterday and it's still not showing up in my account. Why does it take so dang long? I mean I'm grateful for today technology but when everything else is instant why does it take this beast days on end just to do a simple transaction?

Also my apartment complex just did a sting, claiming that they just want to spray my apartment for bugs when they just wanted to see if I had too many cats... which I don't, I'm just watching them for a friend... yeah a friend

/rant

1 - 6 of 6 Posts