Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone help me out and tell me how paypal works?? I know it has something to do with a bank account, so would it work with a savings account?? well im relly confused and i just would like to know how paypal works and what it is.

·
Registered
678 Posts
when you sign up with em you give em your credit card number and when you do transactions with people on ebay and other crap they take the money from your account and put it in their account so they dont have to wait for cash to be mailed to their house.

·
Registered
161 Posts
you set up an account and give them a credit card number. when you want to pay someone, you send it to their email address through paypal. to receive credit card payment tho, you must be paypal "verified", which means you gave them a savings or checking account number and verified who you are.

·
Ballin Up the EAST COAST
158 Posts
KevinAldrich300 said:
you set up an account and give them a credit card number. when you want to pay someone, you send it to their email address through paypal. to receive credit card payment tho, you must be paypal "verified", which means you gave them a savings or checking account number and verified who you are.
yeah... if you are not a verified memeber you get a $1000 limit to start out with

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea- and cause i have my speaker business, most transactions are though paypal and i had to upgrade to a premium account, and thats means each time i get money 3% goes to paypal =( that may not seem like a lot, but on orders of like $800 thats like 40 bucks that i have to take out of the profit

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Spudchucker said:
yea- and cause i have my speaker business, most transactions are though paypal and i had to upgrade to a premium account, and thats means each time i get money 3% goes to paypal =( that may not seem like a lot, but on orders of like $800 thats like 40 bucks that i have to take out of the profit
Actually its 24$ but whos counting;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts