Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was written by my brother in Pbreview

Well, for one thing, I have only been there once.

Positives.
-The indoor feild was composed of many sup'air bunkers to make one nice field
-BYOP days have everybody come so then there a lot of people.
-Field is big for an indoor field.
-Vending Machines
-Bathrooms
-Store and Feild are the same building
-Floor is composed of dirt so u can slide easily and it is just like an outdoor field.
-Games go on whenever you want.
-You can pick the people you want to play against.

Negatives:
-Refs are NOT really people that work there, but are real players.
-Refs do NOT check the velocity of anyones gun
-Refs do NOT take out people for adjusting their gun. (i saw players go full auto and turn up their velocity while the game was going on).
-They let anyone fill up their tanks. (I did myself, so now i know how to fill a nitro tank.)
-They have a rule called the "tap" rule meaning that instead of bunkering someone, you tap the bunker, then your out. INSTEAD they bunker you and violate this rule without getting a single charge agasint them.
-Because there was not a REAL ref, people (like me) we're overshot after being shot out.
-Because there were no REAL refs, they were too scared to go out into the field and give out **********s.
-Cheaters are winners there (i shot someone on the hopper and could see the splat, the guy put his marker down, and poped it back up with nothing on it.)
-No one complains about the cheaters (except when I did, but no one cared).

There are a lot of negatives, but thats when I was there. I like the field, its just the people that go there and work there. The Field might be semi-safe, but its also semi-dangerous. If there were better people, I would definatly go there as much as possible. Otherwise, I would just go whenever theres a BYOP.

Thank you for reading my review

O

·
0 Posts
That seems like the crappiest field I've ever heard of, If I ever go where you live I'll avoid that field.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea its one crappy field, i didnt like it, the only part i liked about it was organizing your own games, but i playd a one on one against my bro, some of the players are crappy refs and didnt check my bro after i shot him 7 times in the harness when bunkering him, they called me out cuz after i shot him several times he took one shot at my shoulder

1 - 4 of 4 Posts