Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Why?

I don't see anything wrong with talking about paintball in PBF Chat? When did you get this almighty authority over of the internet to tell people how to chat on AIM?
 

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
Joined
·
7,445 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
Why?

I don't see anything wrong with talking about paintball in PBF Chat? When did you get this almighty authority over of the internet to tell people how to chat on AIM?
because its in the lounge. non related paintball talk

he didnt make the rules. PBF did.
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
xWesXHimselfx said:
because its in the lounge. non related paintball talk

he didnt make the rules. PBF did.
Um, No.

PBF has no control over what we do on AIM. For instance Headley made a racist comment (jokingly) on PBF Chat and when it was brought to PBF basically they said what goes there stays there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually, I have supreme authority over PBF Chats, and I say keep Paintball Chat to a minimum.

Oh, and Ja, no quoting song lyrics either.
 

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
Joined
·
7,445 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
Um, No.

PBF has no control over what we do on AIM. For instance Headley made a racist comment (jokingly) on PBF Chat and when it was brought to PBF basically they said what goes there stays there.
I don't understand the idea for PBF chat started in the lounge. Why would we talk about paintball there? when we can talk paintball here... and on top of that it was really only like 2 people talking paintball so just im eachother.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Back when PBF Chat was actually an interesting place to go for chat, we would generally tell people who talked about paintball to stfu.
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top