Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you've been around long enough to have seen v1.0 then you know the deal. If not, its basically a pics of your house/room/whatever thread.

Anywho we had a maid clean the house today so i took the oppritunity to snap a few (41) pictures. Check 'em out here.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3116130&uid=1625518

Pictures and comments welcome.

Well what are you waiting for? Get going!

EDIT: I just realized my dog was wearing some retarded ass bandana. For clarification we brought him to get a bath today and those people put it on. Not us.

·
Registered
649 Posts
wow, I just looked through over 40 house pictures of a kid I don't even know...I have to much free time.

btw, those bush/tree things next to the pool are sick I want those in my yard.

·
Registered
687 Posts
1 go out and buy one. every paintball should have one.
2 hire a maid you cheapo.

I'll try anf get some pics up by next thrusday(my maid comes wed.)

Scott. I figured out who bought ur conquest and ur angel. and its not you!!! damn richie. Nice pool.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uh I dont have a conquest, I'm soon to have an AIR....but I bought those with my own $ i earned from working.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
id post pics...but he put mine to shame.....my house is stuck in the 70's. paisly fuzzy textured wallpaper, plaid formica countertops, and tons of paneling. everything (except what i replaced already) is yellow or orange or brown.

·
Registered
649 Posts
lol my whole house is 70's too. Textured fuzzy wallpaper, almost everything is panel, my counters are orange with green tile walls in my kitchen, it looks like something you'd see in the brady bunch lol.

·
Registered
191 Posts
my house is a giant ****ing square with a view of the Las Vegas strip and little tiny ****ing bushes all around it that are dieing because they shouldnt live in the ****ing desert.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hablich I have the same Viper poster in my room as that room with the comp haha how sick. When I get around to getting or borrowing a digicam ill take pics.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heh it was like 100 bucks for the maid and dog washing, not bad for a clean house and non ass smelling dogs. I like the paint in the piano room because its shiny and silver.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah well I didnt even see her, I was at school. The sad thing is no one on pbf has a house, they're all hobos.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts

Hey, we have that same exact bed in the guest room, however two of the three brass things are missing......I think they broke off when it was moved like 8 years ago, either that or my brother took them.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah that bed is so freakin' old and rattly, I hope we get a new one soon. They brass doodles unscrew so im thinking someone took them off.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Right now im impressed with how clean your house stays, between my brother and I the tv room, bedrooms, basement, office.....everything is a complete mess, when the people come to clean the house stays clean until we get home and thats it. Even the living room and dinning room is a mess with paperwork from my Eagle project, my backpack, my bag for rifle, and some candy from holloween and i'm not even really supposed to go in those rooms because of all my moms crystal and the Lladro doll thingies. (I think my mom has every Lladro ever made and the box it came in):rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts