Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
Then just as that happens a cop runs in and I immediately recognize Duo. He's in there with about four other mods and they quickly pull out guns and start telling everybody to get on the ground. I see Zedaine walk out of the back bedroom and say to everybody.
"What's going on guys?"
Then duo comes over and kicks him in the gut with his knee and Zedaine hit's the ground. Then we're all handcuffed and taken to big trucks that hold numerous prisoners at one time.

Somebody, whom I couldn't recognize but was obviously high said.
"This is teh shiznit guys, I can't wait to see what happens next."
Then Christian, whom popped out of nowhere like a fairy of some sort kicked him in the face.

Then I woke up.
**** dude, that was the best part of the whole dream. With me becoming a mini-Maddox and stomping ass, all the meanwhile Christian pops out of nowhere and jacking someone in the face.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
There was more but it's kinda blurry. :(

I think that you Duo, were a cop because you and the moderators are kinda the cops or "enforcement officers" of the forum. So that's why I THINK that my dream was giving me that perspective of you and the other mods.

But then again, who knows right?

As for Christian coming out of nowhere, I'm still wondering why that happened.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Rebel Yell said BAur was a dude. Unless your a female. DANGIT! I hate the internet in this matter. You don't know who's a who, or what gender is THAT. Dangit.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Since we're on pbf dreams here

I had a dream that I was banned from pbf and I couldn't get on, I was wondering why I was banned. I was really pissed. It was all tied in with another dream too. It sucked. I'm a forum junky.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
with me my rep started going down rapidly and beeping, then the screen when white and said BANNED in big red lettres, then my comp blew up, and i flew throught the wall, and i forget the rest.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
Rebel Yell said BAur was a dude. Unless your a female. DANGIT! I hate the internet in this matter. You don't know who's a who, or what gender is THAT. Dangit.
Just messing with you Baurblades is a girl. Talk to her on AIM, she's very friendly. ;)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You scared me for a moment man. I thought that I just had Baur kissing Barber. so if he was a boy that would be... Well... Ya know. ahha

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Good.

EDIT: This is the continuation of the dream after I went back to sleep.

So anyway, I had just woke up and I noticed that my bro had accidentily put the spotlight on his car on. i looked out the window and the stinking light went through my blinds and was making me feel blinded. So after he leaves for nightshift I go back to sleep and start snoring once again.

THE DREAM: So now I'm back at Baur's house.
"What's going on?" I ask.
Baur looks up from reading a book.
"What are you doing herE?"
"What do you mean what I'm doing here? Aren't we partying?"
"No, so go home."
"Home? Where's home?" I ask.
"How should i know?" Baur replies.

(The walk from the living room to the door was kinda blurry)

So I'm outside now and Baur is about to close the door when she says.
"Here, take these APG magazines. They make good toilet paper."
She tosses me like four magazines.
I'm holding them and I'm like.
"These look used."
I drop them and walk away and a dog (Looked like a Siberian Husky) came up and licked my hands. Then I walked down a few streets and then I see Ryan_Page's house. It was lit up with a big sign that said, "RYAN_PAGE".

So I knock on the door and nobody comes. But I hear a movie going on inside and I knew somebody was in there. I pick up a brick on the ground and throw it through the window. Then I climb into the window and walk into the living room. There Ryan is looking at me with bulgy eyes.
"What's going on man?" I asked.
"Dude! you just broke my frigging window! your paying for that."
"yeah, yeah sure sure." I reply without even caring.

After about an hour it felt of watching tv I said to Ryan.
"Yo, you want to play paintball?"
"Are you nuts?"
"Why not?"
"Meh, your crazy."
"C'mon man!"
I ran and got ryan's gear and threw him a gun and a mask. Then I picked a mask and a gun and started shooting him. Then just as we're done shooting the crap out of each other Duo comes in and says.
"you two, I've just gotten news that there is a disturbance of people shootign paint guns. Is this true?"
"don't you play paintball Duo?" Ryan asked.
"And if I do?"
"C'mon man, loosen up."
"Shut up! I don't negotiate with punks like you two!"
duo runs over and beats the crap out of ryan and while he's doing that I ditch ryan and run around the back and drop the gun and mask.

I go into the backyard and realize Ryan owns a TON of land. I start running and after what felt like hours of running I stopped.

Waiting was kinda blurry but I do remember seeing Christian walking around mumbling to himself.
"Those punks thought they could keep me chained up? HAH! They're horrible, they can't stop me! I'm too good to be stopped."
Then he kept walking.

Finally I hear choppers flying overhead and cops and dogs going by the crevice I'm hiding in.
"This is the moderators! Surrender yourself!" I'm hearing from a voice that sounds like Duo. Then I look up and just as I do Duo is holding a gun to my head and says.
"Too bad boy."
Then I see a flash and I wake up. It's morning by then. :yikes

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I thought he was a girl at first. Then I thought he was a boy after my dream. Then I knew he was a girl afterward fool.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
wow. Weird dream. Tonight I had a dream where I had a bunch of angel parts to make one from scratch, so somehow I have a warped sports cocker. And I go looking around and I can't find my spaceframe which for some reason I'm putting on this cocker. Then I find it and its on my cocker, and theres like macroline everywhere, for some reason I can't find the rest of the angel parts and now I want to make an angel from all the parts. So now I realize I did this really cool cocker mod and I somehow have an autococker so I think I wanna post it on PBF so I'll be the first person to put a spaceframe on a cocker or something. Then in my dream I realize its a dream and I get pissed cus I don't actually have a cool cocker or an angel. I get so pissed I dropkick my new cocker and it makes a hole in my roof then I woke up.

21 - 40 of 90 Posts