Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I don't mean to be mean or anything, but now that only mods can give agg points, the forums just got worse. I mean, they odn't really congrat many ppl on their good posts or anything anyways, so I have a feeling that we're not going to see many 1's or 2's or anything above 0 for a while. I think everyone should be able to give points, just have each contribution count as 1 and not 5 or 6 or whatever random number. That just me though, plus they're not agg points anymore.

·
Registered
46 Posts
RDKamikaze1 said:
well it just sux now cuz it's a line wasted for something we'll never use in our lives. Not like it matters, but it just made pbf worse again.
oh noes, mods wont give us rep points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lets cry. rep points dont mean anyhing. why should you care

·
Registered
46 Posts
wow. go end your life. im not joking. are you 10? your crying over rep points. no one would of gave you points anyway. your a n00b. now leave and end yourself

·
Registered
898 Posts
RDKamikaze1 said:
uhmm i never saw a forum for this, but watever. PBF is worse again, that's all I'm saying. I'm not a n00b, you are chris. I think I'm gonna leave here, again.
Bottom line after all the flames: If you're going to leave, leave. No point in wasting time and forum space by complaning.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
RDKamikaze1 said:
well it just sux now cuz it's a line wasted for something we'll never use in our lives. Not like it matters, but it just made pbf worse again.

Wow who cares. It's not a big deal. Besides, they do give out the points. Look at me! :D Plus I have seen several other people with points. And Rory has a -1! And the mods do a good job around here, but they can't be everywhere at once.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Dante's Inferno said:
Bottom line after all the flames: If you're going to leave, leave. No point in wasting time and forum space by complaning.

Yeah I'm so sick of seeing countless threads titled "Wow PBF sucks" WE DON'T CARE. If you want to leave, leave. Stop making complaining threads and new user names then threaten "I'm going to leave" Quit threatening and do it.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Dante's Inferno said:
You're the one who keeps saying change is good. How else would you get change if you didn't complain?

Aggression: I had -2 before :p

Barber: This fast reply box is slightly different.

·
Registered
898 Posts
rory096 said:
You're the one who keeps saying change is good. How else would you get change if you didn't complain?
When would that be? I truly do not remember.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
OK, maybe not directly, but do you not like all the changes, and think people should stop complaining about them?

·
Registered
898 Posts
rory096 said:
OK, maybe not directly, but do you not like all the changes, and think people should stop complaining about them?
Ah, I see. Valid point. My main sentiment was that, if he's going to keep saying he is leaving (as MULTIPLE people have done in the past), then please do becuase it's not helping the forum. thumup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.