Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

If anyone wants to make a PBF GWC Banner, feel free!

I figured, why not bring the awesome club of gun whores to the Paintball Forum. Apply today!

As for now, I will be the only Council member until a new thread is made. When it is made, everyone will vote for who should be the CM's. There will be a total of 5, so 4 more can be on the CM list.

I will close down the threads after every 500 posts.

-Rules-
1. To become a member you must post pictures of at least ten of your past and current markers. You must be able to prove you are a whore. Post thumbnails or reasonably sized pictures so people do not have to scroll to see everything.

2. New Members will be added completely at the discretion of the CM's. If you have little to no posts, multiple negative feedbacks or threads in the theft forum, don't expect to get in. We reserve the right to remove problematic members.

3. Try and keep small talk to a minimum. This thread is for gun whoring, so lets try and keep the discussion aimed at that. Do not spam in our thread, as it will be reported.

4. No complaining, or flaming other posters. If you are having issues with another member PM a council member. This includes spamming, flaming, or disrupting another member's B/S/T Thread.

5. You must post and stay active once you get accepted into the club, or you will be removed upon the start of the next thread. Active members & CM's must obtain a post count of 10 posts per thread. If you are removed, you may be re-added after messaging me asking to be put back on the list. Each time you get kicked you will lose one spot on the list.

6. Do not post unnecessary pictures, you must post pics when you apply, after that, use the URL tag. Try not to quote images, change them to links by removing the tag. Do not post off topics picture of sorts, or anything you might find spammed in ST.

7. No b/s/t. This includes, talking to other members about your trade, advertising your thread, ect.. You get 3 strikes, 1st, You will be warned, and you must edit your post. 2nd, Your post will be reported, you lose posting privileges for the thread. 3rd, your outta here.

8. You are still posting on Paintball Forum, all PBF rules apply.

[CENTER][B]Those trading with GWC members[/B]
Make sure the person you are trading with is on the active list. They may no longer participate in the club, or may never have been in the club, and use the banners and affiliate themselves with the GWC in some way. So as an added measure of safety, just make sure they are on the list.

-Founder-
ShinryuBaller

-Council-
ShinryuBaller

-Active PBF GW's-
tlmiller
Mortisdeum
cspaintballer
martix_agent[/CENTER]

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I doubt that there is enough traffic on this forum to bother with this type of group. That said, I'll join since I can't stand the morons in the PMGWC on PBN. Here be my current batch, I even put them in order from my favorite to least favorite:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Miller when did you nab some A1s? I'll post up my batch, TL knows I have a few.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Had the A4 Fly for a while. got the A1 back in September timeframe. The A1 Fly last month. Just bought another A1 on the way to send out to be Magno'd:

]

And a friend was having eye trouble with his Magno'd A1, so he sold it to me for less than $300 shipped.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Odyssey o3m, yup. mq2, zerob, samurai trigger, Slick bolt and Pin, micro-rock, EVO ram w/ PE QEV's. Completely tricked. I considered milling, but I love me a backblock!!

Further down there's the o3x too.
I honestly loved the O3X. I owned one for a bit and Honestly would shoot it over any other low end besides the 09 SLG.

That odyssey Cocker is absolutely gorgeous. I've never actually seen one. ever!

Kenny: alright, post ups some pics. If i remember correctly you were a major DM/PM lover?

Nortex: try and get some pics man

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll also post some up to show my legitness:

06 Ninja Borg

07 Ninja Borg

2k1 Autococker

B2k4

BOB Ion

Ironmen DM6

Minor upped Ion

Lasoya promaster (bloody awesome for a low/mid end)

Odyssey O3X

Virtued PM6

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ninja Promaster

Impy

Ego5

Virtued PM7

06 Angel Speed

Odyssey RPM

There are more, just they're not in photobucket :(

I also Have the new UL SLG on the way. Shot the one they demo'd at the proshop and let me honestly say that it shot better than my PM6 and PM7 previous. It felt...right and was super smooth.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Yeah, this forum just not active enough anymore. Pretty dead in here.

On a sad note, my F8 is gone. Traded it for a Stiffi Switch kit after the reg seat got crushed (the guy who shipped it) and then blew the noid. Rather than spend $$ on replacing the noid (DP will replace the reg seat free, known issue on their regs), I just traded it for the barrel kit. Considering I paid $100 for the UL'd PMR I traded for the F8, I still got a good deal off it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Always have been a matrix lover, always will be. Sadly I only own a pmr matrix wise right now.

I'll get pics of the Quest and Ion in a few.

EDIT: Take out the astricts and add "my space" without the space between the words.

·
Shnazberries!
385 Posts
ill post up as many pics as i have of my guns but heres my list

ion
2k5 cocker
promaster
freeflow pump
ion2
promaster2
pmr
ul'd pmr
dark shocker
2k2 timmy
sft shocker
quest

dm6 ( storm tropper)
06 ego
ironmen dm6
marq 6
ninja dm6

stormtropper dm7 ( sorry only pic i have)

rapper

2k5 superstock
pm8
1/10 pink rapper

empire 2 timmy
ego 07

[/quote]
captian america dm6

second pm8

and now my dm7 now

oh ya i just bought a pm6 for 125 : )

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Hrmm where to start...

Ok lets start t=with just the pumps.

Tracer, converted 2000 cocker, PGP, and a PGP 2.

Next we have my mechanical semi autos

98c, 2001 Cocker w/ Flatline, and a 2003 Cocker.

And finally two of my electronic guns,

And Custom Ion, and an E-Mag

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
get some more pics kenny, that 05 ego was hot man, makes me miss mine :(

you both have been added

cs: that ego is hot ****, did you get the parts done by ODD?

Mortisdeum: HOT MAG IS HOT!!! lol no joke, nice gats

Im currently doing a spimmy project to an old Psycho Ballistics Silver Bullet. I'll post it up when it's done/close to done

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Seeing the mag next to the ion just aint right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts