Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came in september

i heard a lot about 'the hack', but dont know a lot about it

from what i understand . .. some kid came here, got flamed. . .it was summer, he had nothing to do, got angry with world/PBF and hacked into it to eff it up?

details?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
man, it's over, no one will tell you, there's not really a point in asking, unless maybe you can hit someone up on aim, or msn sometime, and hope they feel like telling you, cuz it's a hella long story.. at least how i'd explain it...this'll probably be closed, but it's not because of you, it's because if you werent here, and you didnt know anything about it, that's basically how it's gonna stay...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
its a ****ing forum. is it really that interesting? honestly no one cares. just go look at paintball chat :)

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I got modded in it. Because I <3 the forum. Then I got demodded, then desupported then elited. So I dunno. I been through a lot.

Dont ask though. Just alot of crap. Mods close this thread. Ask someone on aim. People will get mad at this thread. Its asking for trouble.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Lol, Avanters...

Who was in that AIM chat with me where we all came up with the conclusion that Avanters was the hacker before we found out? That was great.

Ya, dude hacked forum, everything got lost, forum came back, mysterious guy that says he helped the admins bring back the forum, ran forum for acouple days, was very suspicious, got on admins accounts to trick us all, found out he was the hacker, banned, life goes on.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
actually I was. I don't know what happened my posts cuz it's only showin 500 of them, but I was one of the people actually on avanters side. He tried to help the forums and you guys bashed him. I couldn't find any of the avanters posts, but i know I replied to some of his threads.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
but I was one of the people actually on avanters side. He tried to help the forums and you guys bashed him.
you really arent helping yourself...

being on his side shows how little you really know about that whole situation...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.